Got a case of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) and got myself this one!
A Suhr Custom Modern Red Drip, love or hate the finish, but it's definitely not for the timid
(or as it was described by the retailer "It's the guitar equivilent to a Stripper with a PHD."
- Alder Body
- Maple neck with Maple fingberboard
- No Face Dots, Modern Elliptical .780-.830 profile
- 10-14" radius, Jumbo SS frets, 1.650" nut width
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Gotoh Floyd Rose trem (recessed)
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Volume / Tone / 5-way switch
- JST Aldrich Humbuckers
- Red Drip Caster finish
- Hardshell case