1. The guitar lessons, videos, songs, software, logos, designs, and all other materials published on InfiniteGuitar.com are the property of Infinite Guitar, or of credited providers, and are subject to copyright. You are not permitted to reproduce any materials on this website without the prior written consent of Infinite Guitar. All content on InfiniteGuitar.com is for your non-commercial personal use and may not be used for any other purpose.
2. This site may have outgoing links to other websites. Infinite Guitar is not responsible for any content that these websites may contain. You acknowledge and agree not to hold Infinite Guitar liable for any content you may be exposed to.
3. Infinite Guitar is a professional and family-friendly website. All members are expected to act in a mature and friendly manner in all their activity on the site.
4. Infinite Guitar retains the right to terminate your membership at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
5. You acknowledge that this is a subscription service. You authorize us to charge your credit card, or any other payment source you indicate, for all membership fees that you owe. Infinite Guitar offers monthly, quarterly, and yearly memberships, all of which renew automatically. You give us permission to bill your account until you cancel your Premium membership.
6. If you ever wish to cancel your Premium membership, you can contact us at any time and we will take care of it for you. Once you notify us, there will be no future billings to your account.
7. If you purchase a Premium membership and decide that you would like a refund, you must request a refund within 3 days of the purchase date in order to be eligible. This guarantee applies only to first-time Premium members and cannot be redeemed by users who have been Premium members in the past.
8. Infinite Guitar maintains the right to cancel your subscription at any time in our sole discretion.