By accessing this website and using its features and services,
you agree to abide by its Terms of Service as outlined below:
1. The guitar lessons, videos, songs, articles, software, logos, designs, and all other materials published on this website are the property of Infinite Guitar (IG), or of credited providers, and are subject to copyright. You are not permitted to reproduce any materials on this website without the prior written consent of Infinite Guitar. All content on InfiniteGuitar.com is for your non-commercial personal use and may not be used for any other purpose.
2. You acknowledge that this is a subscription service. If you are a paying member, you authorize us to charge your credit card, or any other payment source you indicate, for all membership fees that you owe. Infinite Guitar offers monthly, quarterly, and yearly memberships, all of which renew automatically. You give us permission to bill your account until you cancel your membership.
3. If you ever wish to cancel your membership, you can do so at any time by clicking the “Cancel” link on your Membership page. Once your membership expires, your account will automatically downgrade to our free Basic membership. You can then upgrade at any time if you wish.
4. Infinite Guitar offers a 3-day Money Back Guarantee for new members. If you purchase a membership and decide it isn’t for you, you can request a refund within 3 days of purchasing. This guarantee applies only to new, first-time Full Access members and cannot be redeemed by users who have had Full Access in the past. We encourage you to evaluate our free lessons before purchasing to ensure our service is right for you.
5. Infinite Guitar does not refund subscription payments. If you wish to avoid an upcoming subscription charge, it is your responsibility to cancel your membership before the renewal date.
6. If you use a coupon code, it is your responsibility to be mindful of the promotional details. While some promotions may offer permanently discounted pricing, most promotions revert to normal non-discounted pricing on renewal. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of the promotional terms outlined on the signup page before purchasing.
7. This site may have outgoing links to other websites. You agree not to hold Infinite Guitar liable for any content you may be exposed to once you leave our site.
8. Infinite Guitar maintains the right to lock or terminate your account if we feel you are violating these Terms of Service.
Infinite Guitar respects and protects the privacy of our users.
We do not give, sell, or trade user information with any other parties.
1. Personal Information - When you sign up for a membership, we will request the appropriate information needed to process your membership. For Basic memberships, we only require your email address. For Full Access memberships, we require your email address as well as payment information. All payment information will be processed through a secured payment processor.
3. General Data - We collect general data from all users who access the website. This data is simply computer information such as your IP address and browser. We use this data to help measure site activity and performance.
Signing up gives you instant access to free bonus lessons and subscribes you to our newsletter. Welcome to the family!