80,000 Feet up

Forums General Discussion 80,000 Feet up

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Lyle

I would KILL to do what he did. The first time I saw this i sat there for half an hour in extreme jealousy šŸ˜€

Sean Conklin
    Sean Conklin

Simply amazing. Seeing God’s creation from that high up would indeed be humbling. Insane views there.

Rick, do you know what kind of aircraft they were flying? I didn’t even know an aircraft like that could go that high.

Those guys were funny too. And it was interesting how the one guy mentioned that the definition/altitude of space has changed over time.

Thanks for sharing Rick! Be sure to let us know when you’ll be taking the big trip. šŸ™‚

Rick Graham
    Rick Graham
    Sean Conklin;7903 wrote:
    Simply amazing. Seeing God’s creation from that high up would indeed be humbling. Insane views there.

Rick, do you know what kind of aircraft they were flying? I didn’t even know an aircraft like that could go that high.

Those guys were funny too. And it was interesting how the one guy mentioned that the definition/altitude of space has changed over time.

Thanks for sharing Rick! Be sure to let us know when you’ll be taking the big trip. šŸ™‚

It’s a U2 spy plane, one of these fellas:

u-2_beale.jpg

Haha, will do man!

Rick Graham
    Rick Graham

Gotta point out here that Cpt Joe Kittinger(made a lesson here based on his Jump)actually reached 22,000 feet higher than these guys at 102,000 feet and did it in the open air in a balloon(wearing a space suit) :eek::eek::eek:

Bill

That is something we should all do… amazinggggggggg šŸ™‚

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.